Follow Lauren Moyer on Twitter

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Noel Night

Our quite springy booth

So this is a week late, but I had a booth at the Annual Noel Night in Midtown Detroit. Lee, Derek and I shared a booth selling our wares. Derek had prints and magnets, Lee had painted bowling pins made by him, his bro and their friend, and I was selling my stuffed owls, and the CCS Senior Illustration Calender! I made 20 little owls and sold them for $8 or 2 for $15 which was a hit, and I made sure to package them in brown little bags with shredded paper for nesting, and each one had a tag with their name and saying that they need hugs and love. So cute. It was great I sold out of my owls, lee and co. sold most all of their pins, and of course there is derek art gracing some folks walls. While I was there I bought some buttons from my friends in AIGA, and a ceramic tile and bowl from another, and a mug from my bud matt. It was so fun to see everyone and their handy crafts. I totally plan on doing it next year.

Lee countin cash

mr. leyland's penguins

where'd all our product go?

1 comment:

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Ah yes, capitalism... isn't it wonderful. I know it was one long day (turned into night) but I really hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. It was some work plotting & planning but somehow knowing folks like you enjoyed themselves keeps me coming back for more grief year after year.