Follow Lauren Moyer on Twitter

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010

Well onward to a new year.

2009 could be a forgotten year, Yes, I did spend a wonderful summer with my cousin in Alaska and I am so grateful but I feel I have fallen off the artist bench and I need to pick myself up again. The year ended for me with a terrible job rejection but I look on to the new century and hope that positive thoughts will prevail.

I began 2010 in Washington DC with one of my oldest friends, Kate Leboeuf and my ever wonderful boyfriend Kevin. And jobwise I'm off to a great start I now am working as the Gallery Manager of TRA Art located in the Michigan Design Center, I'm hoping being surrounded by huge paintings of beautiful landscapes and people can fill me with daily inspiration.

I have sketches to be made into paintings and screenprints... redesigning of my blog and website ahead of me. Let's do this.

So onward into 2010, may it be the change that everyone needs, and only change for the better.

Till next time.

3 comments:

Lance Red said...

Happy New Year Lauren!! Glad to hear your job situation is looking up and hope you have a great year.

Sincerely,
Lance

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

That picture looks like it's from the 60's. I love it.

Lauren said...

thanks lance and chelsea... i'm happy people are still interested in my blog.