Follow Lauren Moyer on Twitter

Friday, October 7, 2011

Whoa... Update?

Sorry I neglect this blog so much! But a lot has happened!

In September I moved to Oakland and am living with one of my best friends in the whole world, we've known each other since 7th grade! I sadly left my Gallery Director position and drove out here with my buddy Leyland and my dog Tripp! So far it's been very exciting!

Currently I am working freelance as well as taking commissioned portraits of pets! You can order one on my Etsy Shop or email me at { moyerillustration@gmail.com }


Aren't they beautiful!!!

Anyway you can always stay up to date with my daily activities here at my blog Sparrow & Urchin. I also posted the pictures from my drive out west to Cali.

I'm also now obsessed with Instagram! My username is sparrow_urchin





Currently I'm in the middle of possibly redesigning my website, making only one blog (Sparrow & Urchin) encompass both art and life, and also starting a custom print, card, invite shop. So lot's in the works right now!!! Oh and I got a tattoo!


Be sure to check back often, and get a pet portrait! They make great gifts!!

Huggles,
Lauren

No comments: