Follow Lauren Moyer on Twitter

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fashion Illustration

In my fashion class we had to do an illustration of three figures. This is what I came up with :) I used the magazine Flaunt for inspiration.


Also here's a quick peek at my polar bear painting, I'm still working out some tweaks in it.

I'm also working on three other paintings that I'll post the progress on. Two are for the Accidental Show, one on Zebra Mussels and another on Oil Spills, and my other painting is a personal one. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Scarlet said...

Polar bear really looks like its coming along great!

Kristina said...

Yay. no more ball sack! :P

Mike Tassie said...

hey lauren, your 3 figure fashion illustration is awesome! love it! i haven't seen a lot of your new work, but everything is looking amazing! hope all is well at ccs.